Chanel, Dior & Vuitton... Debating.

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I actually asked this a while back and the all-around consensus was that the Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy 25 was a better choice than the Dior Detective Line Saddle Bag.

However, I have no added another bag to the dilemma...

The Chanel Classic Flap Bag.

I believe, according to Teen Vogue (the new one), the Jumbo size is $1, 750 American.

So, I have a few questions, not to be crass, but here goes:

1.) How much is the smallest size? What is the smallest size?
2.) I've heard Caviar is cheaper than the Calfskin, so how much would a small, Caviar leather, Chanel Classic Flap Bag be approximately...in American currency please?

Merci beaucoup, in advance. :biggrin:

did you see that pink bag on the new model? is that the chanel your talking about? your not being crass, or i am too lol because i asked the same questions, im looking for the small single flap one too.

YES! The one Gemma Ward is carrying,its YUMMY.

I want it in white. I went on eBay hoping someone would list the retail price. And I found one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-CHANEL-BLACK-MED-FLAP-CAVIAR-W-SILVER-CC-CHAINS_W0QQitemZ6840054558QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$1,050?

Its gorgeous. But I'm too in love with white handbags right now. And I'm not buing on eBay.

I guess I could go down t Bloor and ask but... I don't know. I need to know in American currency.

Bah! This is too difficult.

I agree. I'm too into Chanel right now.

I'll probably just wait to get the Epi Speedy or Dior Saddle for a while... like November or December.

Does anyone know the price though?

Cait said:
I agree. I'm too into Chanel right now.

I'll probably just wait to get the Epi Speedy or Dior Saddle for a while... like November or December.

Does anyone know the price though?

Check eluxury.com for the pricing but I'm not sure what it will come out to be in Canadian dollars.

quote= 'Check eluxury.com for the pricing but I'm not sure what it will come out to be in Canadian dollars.'

eluxury.com doesnt carry chanel items there do they???

Cait said:
1.) How much is the smallest size? What is the smallest size?
2.) I've heard Caviar is cheaper than the Calfskin, so how much would a small, Caviar leather, Chanel Classic Flap Bag be approximately...in American currency please?

Merci beaucoup, in advance. :biggrin:

Of coz.....CHANEL

Smallest size is really small, I think someone already answer your Q.
Caviar leather classic is cheaper than Calfskin.
Egv. cavier 1550 calf willbe 1700