Chanel Diamond Stud Earrings!

Nov 12, 2006
Hi Guys!
Im thinking about getting those Chanel Costume "CC" Studs With The Faux Diamonds In(I have seen them so many times But I Kept thinking to myself there are too many fakes..However I Really Fancy A Pair Now And plan to go london's Chanel at the weekend to get a pair:yahoo:..Can Anyone give me a rough estimate of the rrp and what sizes you can get!!
Thanks!

Hi Guys!
Im thinking about getting those Chanel Costume "CC" Studs With The Faux Diamonds In(I have seen them so many times But I Kept thinking to myself there are too many fakes..However I Really Fancy A Pair Now And plan to go london's Chanel at the weekend to get a pair:yahoo:..Can Anyone give me a rough estimate of the rrp and what sizes you can get!!
Thanks!

Hi I have just gone to Chanel and picked up a pair, I paid £105.
Also seen a nice chanel bag - oh my god!! It expands at the bottom, why do this to me, I am trying to be good!!
I blame TPF!!Lol!!

Sammyjoe

Personally i think it's a very nouveau riche look. Not to say it can't be pulled of nicely I think 5 years ago it would have looked stylish. Anyway thats just IMHO it you love it and will wear them well then buy them, but try and cut down on the rest of the logos in your outfit, you don't want to look like a billboard.

Nouveau riche? As opposed to, what ... being a 90-year-old wealthy woman??

I've never understood the whole "nouveau riche = bad" thing. What's the big deal? Who gives a crap whether or not you just obtained your wealth or if you were born with it? And why is it "better" to be born into an old-money family than to earn your own wealth? :shrugs:

I'd rather be dirt poor than somebody who looks down on others simply because they weren't born into money. :rolleyes:

I have had mine 2 years now and they cost me £95 they are made with swarovski crystal i believe.
If you are going to London just for them I would call ahead and check if they have any, Bond St number is 020 7493 5040 speak to Teresa she has been their over 20yrs and she is great.
There has been no problem with my earrings and chanel will repair them if the crystal does fall out.