Chanel diamond quilted calfskin tote

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Hi, I am ready to take the plunge and purchase my first Chanel bag. I am in love the the diamond quilited calfskin tote...in black. does anyone have this and if so, do you LOVE it?? Any cons to the bag? TIA

Love the bag but not the straps.

I agree with this too. I loved this bag and went to try it on. The larger version is just too huge. The smaller version is more reasonable. However, the straps seem really stiff and sort of uncomfortable. I really like the over all look of this bag, it is gorgeous IRL. But it just seems a bit too uncomfortable to carry.

I tried it on in the chanel boutique and it was love at first site! I like the small version and the handles seem manageable in that size. I just wanted to know if it would make a good first chanel purchase as they will be a bit few and far between for me.

^well, I think I made up my mind that I LOVE it...and put it on the wish list for this year! the straps aren't so bad that it would make me not want it! thanks for the input...I will definately post pics when/if I get it! (hoping for OCT b-day or sept 5 year wedding anniv)