Chanel Diagonal CC Tote

The leather on this bag looks really luxurious :love: and the color is amazing - at least on my monitor ;). It looks like a bag that you wouldn't want to put down, instead, you'd want to pet it - it has that really soft, cozy look to it. Too bad the price doesn't have the same effect on me :rolleyes: .
The leather is the same as the Cloudy Bundle bag, which is soooo soft and scratch resistant.

That tote is gorgeous and I'm looking for a tote, but I don't think I'm going to spend $4000 for it. I could put that toward a Birkin or a Kelly (like others have said). So, I guess I'll keep on looking.

I get the sense that this is a very large bag...mello_yello_jen...I am thinking the same...I am just not sure price x value justifies this particular purchase...

I agree, I am assuming this bag is pretty massive.
They're not usually way overpriced IMO, but the really large bags are usually pretty pricey.

^ I believe so...

black souple calfskin $3,995
dark beige super-soft lambskin $4,150

approximate (very approximate) dimensions

14" wide x 10" deep (accordian style?) x 12" tall

The width/height dimensions are virtually identical to my LV Cabas Mezzo...I think the depth kills it for me...can't quite visualize it...wish it would have been on display at my local trunk show...

^ I believe so...

black souple calfskin $3,995
dark beige super-soft lambskin $4,150

:wtf: But, but, but... that's not really cheaper! :cry:

I actually thought it would be substantially cheaper, since it's calfskin. If the lambskin is $4,150, then the calfskin should be around 3,150... I was all set to tell my SA to get a black one for me.

My search for the perfect, large, black purse is still on...