Chanel denim flap!

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
Hello!

I am thinking about getting a denim bag. I’m always so drawn to them every season but have never pulled the trigger on it.
What are your thoughts? And for those that on them do you find that it is relatively easy to style?

in my mind I feel like they are easy to style and pretty neutral.

I saw a denim mini flap on one of those IG pages and I want it. My thoughts exactly it is a very neutral piece and who doesn't wear any type of denim-if worried about matching. Go for it and post pictures.

I've always wanted a denim or jersey classic flap, but the price has always stopped me. Even though parts of the bag is leather (lined, strap/handle), they're not significantly cheaper than the full leather version.

If price/money wasn't a factor, I'd get one! I think it'd be easy to style

Thank you so much for showing the tag! I wonder if the color I want is from 20b too if I could find a Nordstrom that sells the bag, I’d go nuts

the black medium flap is also 20B and the code in black denim ($3,100) is AS2071 B04184 94305

unfortunately many of the US stores did not order the black medium, some SAs have offered reserve lists but it is hit and miss. The blue color is more common and definitely available in the larger ($3,300) size

the jumbo size is $3,300 and square mini is $2,900

the black medium flap is also 20B and the code in black denim ($3,100) is AS2071 B04184 94305

unfortunately many of the US stores did not order the black medium, some SAs have offered reserve lists but it is hit and miss. The blue color is more common and definitely available in the larger ($3,300) size

the jumbo size is $3,300 and square mini is $2,900
Thank you