Chanel denim flap!

Hi, can you, please, help with the style # for this one. I’m sure it’s on Chanel’s website but I just can’t find it. I think it was 21P.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 74FC0448-F495-4302-B84C-3FD361B03863.png
    74FC0448-F495-4302-B84C-3FD361B03863.png
    860.6 KB · Views: 23
Can anyone comment on the wear and tear of their denim bag? I just recently acquired one but am having second thoughts about the longevity of the bag. Thanks!
I think of my denim Chanel as I would a pair of jeans- somewhat indestructible! I have a denimpression from 2020 and I don’t baby it and it looks perfect. I bought the 22C denim pearl crush- it goes with everything. I am planning on getting the 22p denim “script” bag- Chanel don’t do denim often! Please send pics of yours!!

Hi. Recently I’m in love with the 22c denim pearl crush. It was oos here in boutiques and I saw some available by resellers but they are all selling around sgd 8k. I have been thinking it for days and foresee myself carrying it casually with my usual dress down outfits. I’m not sure if it is “silly” for me to bite the bullet and get it? Since it’s a fabric not leather... and also today’s expensive is tomorrow’s “cheap”...?
Has anyone experience colour transfer on light clothes while using denim bags?

Thanks in advance for the opinions!

Last edited:
Reactions: lolasparks