Chanel Deauville Shopping Bag with Sequins

Do you happen to have different sizes in the deauville?? I'm considering the size without the top handles but I don't see a lot of posts on it

All of mine have the top handle as I love using the top handle as it gets quite heavy otherwise on my shoulder. Have you tried the smaller size on? I agree, most people tend to post about the large size with the top handles so initially I found it hard to decide but I’m really happy with the size I have.

@kn85 So that video was the first I saw and the one nashpoo listed was the last I saw, I am attaching the other I saw it in below. Funny story about this video is the bag I wound up getting may be this exact bag in the video :lol: After waiting all weekend for my SA to come back to work today to order me the bag (he did email me back and said would return today and would order), he completely failed me. I guess he just got too busy......I had told him I was in a time crunch because we both work 7-7 and both start a long work stretch Thursday so needed the bag tomorrow otherwise no way we could pick it up. With those hours can't even hold at fedex because cant go during their hours to pick up. I was kicking myself all day for just not ordering myself on the weekend as I had gotten info from Chanel.com of boutiques that had it so finally in a last ditch effort when he was not responding in the afternoon, I called Saks in Beverly Hills and after some sobbing, Eleanor there bent over backwards to try to get the package out today and it appears she did! Just funny because this was the store in the video but only reason I called that store because was the only one on the West coast they gave me and as they are two hours behind me, I was hoping she still had enough time to get it out. So as long as she did actually get it done in time for pickup today, it should be here tomorrow so still a win!:yahoo: I will post an unboxing video tomorrow and share with you all. Thanks for all the input along the way.

Thank you for sharing this video! I didn’t see this one when I was searching! It looks so beautiful!

oh my gosh I’m glad you finally got it sorted after all that! I’m so excited about the unboxing video, can’t wait!
Glad you started this thread as it gave me the push I needed after seeing the videos hahaha

I would like to know, how is the wear on the Deauville? Bought one yesterday from the 20A collection (the black one) and want to use it as an everyday bag. Good to go or do I have to baby it?

All of mine still look new but I do rotate them. I use them as day bags when I’m out with my baby and as holiday bags. I have the samorga inserts in them which helps keep the structure and then I have a diaper bag organiser which I place inside the insert. I can easily move the organiser between the deauvilles. I have the black one from last year it’s the best one as it doesn’t show any wear or dirt and it’s been on multiple trips abroad. I don’t baby them and I will put them on the floor etc if the floor looks clean. I do have two cream ones and I’m a bit more careful with them but still use them frequently. I’ve spent many years collecting chanel and feel like I’m done buying bags but honestly I’m always tempted when a lovely new deauville comes out because they are really practical and I do get the use out of them.

Reactions: Classy_Sam
All of mine have the top handle as I love using the top handle as it gets quite heavy otherwise on my shoulder. Have you tried the smaller size on? I agree, most people tend to post about the large size with the top handles so initially I found it hard to decide but I’m really happy with the size I have.
Ahh good to know!! I love the look of the top handles, I just wish the small size had them too :sad:
I found this season's beige without top handles and ordered it. If it doesn't work out I'll probably send it back. It's crazy how difficult it is to find the smaller size.

Ahh good to know!! I love the look of the top handles, I just wish the small size had them too :sad:
I found this season's beige without top handles and ordered it. If it doesn't work out I'll probably send it back. It's crazy how difficult it is to find the smaller size.

I love the beige! I haven't seen the one without top handles in beige before but I bet it will be so stunning!

I love the beige! I haven't seen the one without top handles in beige before but I bet it will be so stunning!
This guy! I'm on the list for the one with handles too LOL. So i guess I'll see!! I sold my black one and now I miss it. It was the perfect mommy bag.

Can't wait to see the sparkly one!!

971D7BA8-D0F7-4478-8F90-E1E373C8A259.png

So finally here we are. Despite not contacting Eleanor at Saks in Beverly Hills until 4pm Texas time because I was waiting for our other SA, she got the bag out and it arrived on our doorstep at 10am. She is AWESOME and we are so appreciative, if you need a contact at the Saks in Beverly Hills, do not hesitate to contact her, [email protected]. The bag is really incredible in person, so in love.

So finally here we are. Despite not contacting Eleanor at Saks in Beverly Hills until 4pm Texas time because I was waiting for our other SA, she got the bag out and it arrived on our doorstep at 10am. She is AWESOME and we are so appreciative, if you need a contact at the Saks in Beverly Hills, do not hesitate to contact her, [email protected]. The bag is really incredible in person, so in love.

Nice bag and thanks for the detailed video.

All of mine still look new but I do rotate them. I use them as day bags when I’m out with my baby and as holiday bags. I have the samorga inserts in them which helps keep the structure and then I have a diaper bag organiser which I place inside the insert. I can easily move the organiser between the deauvilles. I have the black one from last year it’s the best one as it doesn’t show any wear or dirt and it’s been on multiple trips abroad. I don’t baby them and I will put them on the floor etc if the floor looks clean. I do have two cream ones and I’m a bit more careful with them but still use them frequently. I’ve spent many years collecting chanel and feel like I’m done buying bags but honestly I’m always tempted when a lovely new deauville comes out because they are really practical and I do get the use out of them.
This is very helpfull, thanks!

I would like to know, how is the wear on the Deauville? Bought one yesterday from the 20A collection (the black one) and want to use it as an everyday bag. Good to go or do I have to baby it?

I just got the black too and plan to use it every day.. won’t be heavy duty or anything but it will be mostly every day .. I’m waiting for my 2nd deuaville (a very lucky find from a past season) and plan to rotate the 2 but the other one is light in color so the black will definitely get more use!
I hope our bags wear well!

Here’s mine today, first time out!

I hope the original poster won’t mind, thank you!

AD8C06F1-6210-4B0E-9684-9FE5B8E5EF68.jpeg

I just got the black too and plan to use it every day.. won’t be heavy duty or anything but it will be mostly every day .. I’m waiting for my 2nd deuaville (a very lucky find from a past season) and plan to rotate the 2 but the other one is light in color so the black will definitely get more use!
I hope our bags wear well!

Here’s mine today, first time out!

I hope the original poster won’t mind, thank you!

View attachment 4790279

I love this bag! I have the 19C black tweed with champagne hardware and its my most used Deauville and I don't have to baby it at all. This one is so gorgeous! I got samorga inserts for all of mine to help keep the structure as I prefer a structure boxy look and I would really recommend them if you prefer them to keep their structure over time.

I am loving this bag. Can you please share the price