Chanel Large Deauville Tote

wow... it looks good on you in this photo. :biggrin:
How tall are you? Im 5 feet 2 (158cm). Yea, im not sure with sizing down either as it doesnt have the handle. I contemplated with the leather version but it doesnt look as pretty as the "cloth" material.
Ok, I ordered the size without top handles... I NEED THE TOP HANDLES. bahah

SAME HERE. I really want a lighter coloured deauville.
I had the one with the top handles but I feel like it looked huge on me?? It also got kinda heavy.. I'm considering the size down without the top handle but I'm not sure..

Aw thanks! I ordered the smaller size but instantly regretted it! I love the size but I need my top handles

View attachment 4797832

View attachment 4797833

View attachment 4797834
I'd love this one in the next size up that has the top handles. Do you know if the boutiques have that one?

Just got my new Deauville last week - here we are out yesterday for the first time. I LOVE her. I wanted something a bit more casual and larger that I could just throw everything in and not have to worry thinking about which items would fit etc.

I went into the boutique absolutely convinced I wanted the medium size with the top handles (I wanted the beige one with the pearls). However, the medium looked absolutely huge and it was so much heavier than the small. I think had I got the medium I would have never used the top handles anyway as with items in it would have been too heavy for me to carry by hand/in the crook of my arm and I would have had to use the shoulder strap.

Going to order an insert and it does fall over unless I pack it properly.

Only other thing is my fiancé thought I was gifted it for free... but who cares because what does he know!

Super happy with my purchase.

E5rco%8DTNa0jnVdy+kvCw.jpg