Chanel dark gray Strass CC WOC??

Pursepushin

Oooh pretty, shiny
Apr 26, 2006
What do you guys think? I have the black one, should I get this one too?

ChanelWOCstrassgray.jpg

I've got her on hold, so let me know what you think. Thanks

I disagree bc I just bought this one myself!!! My though is less surface area on back not as everyday as jumbo and even if transfer you are only wearing this thing one way! I love it. Get it! In the silver. Red too much and black boring in comparison. The strass looks subtly sparkly vs loud in other colors and that's only way woul work for me!! The silver is such an amazing color. Way more special :smile:

Thanks guys; I'm getting it!! :winkiss: I'm not hard on my bags so I doubt that color transfer will be an issue. I wear these WOCs rarely, but do love them when I wear them. Thanks for your input; I really APPRECIATE your opinions and value your input. WOCs for ALL!:P:love:

Also one really cool thing about this model is that you will notice that the crystals are embedded UNDER the surface, as to prevent scratches from the crystals onto your lambskin interior or other items. That is really nice if you plan to use the WOC as a clutch inside your larger bag; plus there is less of a chance of losing one. I've seen both the gray and black and I love the black just because of the pearl-like hue and how it contrasts with the white crystals... Gray also is gorgeous but I don't think it goes well with my complexion