Chanel Dad Sandals

I just purchased these gorgeous Chanel dad sandals. But unlike others, I found them SO uncomfortable straight out of the box. The bottom soles are very stiff and I have flat wide and bony feet.

I purchased these gel insoles from Amazon and stuck them to the bottom to add some cushion. They don’t show at all when they’re on my feet. The gel insoles can also help those who find that they have too much room in the sandals and will help prevent their foot from slipping and sliding around.

I also placed some arch support inserts which really helped give my feet some support and it stopped the unpleasant fart sounds when I walk.

I hope this helps some of you out there who may experience the same thing as me. :smile:

View attachment 5368794
Congrats! i love these dad sandals. Did you buy your usual size or did you have to size down? i have to buy them online so I'm trying to "guess" my size lol

Hi all, has anyone bought the new shearling and pony hair dad sandals? I tried them on today and they are so comfortable. I sized down one size and they were perfect for my narrow feet cos the shearling makes them more narrow. I was going to buy them but I don’t think shearling would be cool in the summer! I think they’re more of a transitional sandal for the autumn/end of summer.

Hi all, has anyone bought the new shearling and pony hair dad sandals? I tried them on today and they are so comfortable. I sized down one size and they were perfect for my narrow feet cos the shearling makes them more narrow. I was going to buy them but I don’t think shearling would be cool in the summer! I think they’re more of a transitional sandal for the autumn/end of summer.
While I don’t like the look of them personally that’s not my biggest issue. My biggest issue is that the shearling is gonna get trashed and sweaty and gross and deteriorate and I just think it’s not smart to spend that much money on that type of shoe. BUT if money isn’t an issue and you like them then go for them

While I don’t like the look of them personally that’s not my biggest issue. My biggest issue is that the shearling is gonna get trashed and sweaty and gross and deteriorate and I just think it’s not smart to spend that much money on that type of shoe. BUT if money isn’t an issue and you like them then go for them
You’ve talked me out of it! I think I’ll go for the leather version.

Reactions: graciewwing
Had anyone put rubber soles on theirs ? Do you think it’s necessary to protect the sole and to avoid slippery surfaces ?

I do but not rubber ones, they’re like more of clear or anti slip protectors which are removable and replaceable over time. I dont like the rubber ones (vibram) as they will destroy or buff the soles in order to stick them permanently.

Attachments

• C222DD2A-0C18-4ACB-AE80-160D3C6B3C68.jpeg
    C222DD2A-0C18-4ACB-AE80-160D3C6B3C68.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 91
I do but not rubber ones, they’re like more of clear or anti slip protectors which are removable and replaceable over time. I dont like the rubber ones (vibram) as they will destroy or buff the soles in order to stick them permanently.
Hello,

Do you mind me asking which protector you use? I’m contemplating on purchasing protectors or taking it to the boutique but the protectors seem easier.

Thanks!

Hi lovely ladies,
I was just wondering if anyone has these sandals and can comment on the sizing? I’m looking to buy a pair on the second hand market. Should I size up or down or stick with my normal sizing.
TIA xx

5F0A22E3-6DEB-4990-BAF4-50B260677CEA.jpeg