Chanel Dad Sandals

I rotate most of
my shoes quite a bit so neither of my pairs is what I would call "broken in". Although I personally haven't had an issue in the spot you're referencing, the back of mine sometime hit at a less than comfortable spot. I adjust them and they seem fine. I'd say they soften a bit with each wear, but are about 7.5-8 out of 10 from the start for me.

Reactions: fairlady
Hi - I recently purchased the Chanel dad sandals and must say they are gorgeous! My question is for those who own them concerning comfort. They do seem very comfortable with one spot in particular that isn't. I am referring to the back velcro strap around the ankle , the spot that is on the inside of the foot/ankle there is that piece of leather that seems to rub. Will this soften/become more comfortable? Hopefully I am explaining this clearly... Thanks everyone.
yep- one of mine did exactly that wearing the first few times. luckily, it got better. I used a bandaid and actually placed it oved the seam, not on my ankle...and that helped. they are fine now though.

Reactions: fairlady
My foot is on the wider side and I didn't think I'd have problems with the shoes' width. Everyone has been saying they're wide, but they're really not that wide. They look wide from the outside but the insole is pretty narrow because of how the sides curve up. I'm usually a 38 and got the 37 because many people have said they run big and I'm also 37 in birks. The length is perfect (and even has a few cm extra), but the width is a few cm too narrow for my foot :sad: Ended up getting massive blisters on my first day of wearing them out.
Did you keep wearing them? I have wide feet too and noticed the insole is quite narrow as well.

I just bought my first pair! I’ve been wanting one but I can’t seem to find a combi/color that I love until this current season. I am usually a size 37 but I sized down in this one. I considered just a half size down but my ankle slips when I walk and the 36 is a better fit for me. This pair is so gorgeous. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• 148FC435-A285-4418-BDE6-A4C4C0668395.jpeg
    148FC435-A285-4418-BDE6-A4C4C0668395.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 165
  • C823A6B6-F8A5-4C11-802F-15B6F091D86A.jpeg
    C823A6B6-F8A5-4C11-802F-15B6F091D86A.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 166
  • CDCCE337-336C-4448-89A6-E6AECA58F367.jpeg
    CDCCE337-336C-4448-89A6-E6AECA58F367.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 161
  • D8BA6ED5-A9C1-4710-AC4D-BF1A37455251.jpeg
    D8BA6ED5-A9C1-4710-AC4D-BF1A37455251.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 137
I just purchased these gorgeous Chanel dad sandals. But unlike others, I found them SO uncomfortable straight out of the box. The bottom soles are very stiff and I have flat wide and bony feet.

I purchased these gel insoles from Amazon and stuck them to the bottom to add some cushion. They don’t show at all when they’re on my feet. The gel insoles can also help those who find that they have too much room in the sandals and will help prevent their foot from slipping and sliding around.

I also placed some arch support inserts which really helped give my feet some support and it stopped the unpleasant fart sounds when I walk.

I hope this helps some of you out there who may experience the same thing as me. :smile:

1D89217B-2E4B-48AF-93BA-55C8A89C171D.jpeg

Last edited:
I just bought my first pair! I’ve been wanting one but I can’t seem to find a combi/color that I love until this current season. I am usually a size 37 but I sized down in this one. I considered just a half size down but my ankle slips when I walk and the 36 is a better fit for me. This pair is so gorgeous. Thanks for letting me share.
May i ask are you in US?

Hi everyone! I have been looking for the dad sandals in a dark colour for some time, but they've been hard to find. I finally found a pair at one of the CHANEL boutiques in Paris this week. I asked the SA what collection they are from and he told me this season, upon which I replied that was strange because I have not seen them on the CHANEL website. I nevertheless decided to buy them. I realise now that they are actually from SS2020 collection. Apparently they were quite hard to source back then (based on my readings from vloggers who used personal shoppers and various threads), so I am wondering how come he was able to sell me this pair yesterday, and that from quite an old collection too. Is that normal? It's the one in black canvas with diamond CC logo as seen in the photo below (form Pinterest).
2cc5d7f9a514224e8fe794df0f5922fe.jpg

Hi everyone! I have been looking for the dad sandals in a dark colour for some time, but they've been hard to find. I finally found a pair at one of the CHANEL boutiques in Paris this week. I asked the SA what collection they are from and he told me this season, upon which I replied that was strange because I have not seen them on the CHANEL website. I nevertheless decided to buy them. I realise now that they are actually from SS2020 collection. Apparently they were quite hard to source back then (based on my readings from vloggers who used personal shoppers and various threads), so I am wondering how come he was able to sell me this pair yesterday, and that from quite an old collection too. Is that normal? It's the one in black canvas with diamond CC logo as seen in the photo below (form Pinterest).
View attachment 5409664

These are coming back for 22A