Chanel Dad Sandals

AChanelADay

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
chanel.jpg

Are they TTS or do they run big? Thanks!

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hi everyone - I’m considering buying the popular dad sandals that look like Birkenstock’s, in the rubber material.

Does anybody have these or tried them on? Curious how comfortable they are being rubber.. I’m concerned they’ll run on my skin since they are rubber.

thanks!

Attachments

• 7AEA3EC0-AA5B-4487-8DE5-72795D3194C9.jpeg
    7AEA3EC0-AA5B-4487-8DE5-72795D3194C9.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 184
Hi! Does anybody own the rubber dad sandals from Chanel? Are they comfortable or do they rub and cause blisters?

considering buying, but afraid they might cause blisters.

thanks!

Attachments

• 26580242-CFC7-4548-B67E-AF445B68ACA0.jpeg
    26580242-CFC7-4548-B67E-AF445B68ACA0.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Sharifshopping
I have a pair and I adore it. It's so great to style it with athleisure. But to be fair, I'm currently living in a tropical country so I can get the most wear out of it. Imo it seems like a very "classic" piece because it's literally just a pair of black sandals with the shiny logo.

Thank you.❤️ I hope it would also look great with other casual outfits like shorts and mini skirts. I’m interested to know whether it wears well, or does it scratch easily?
I have a pair and I adore it. It's so great to style it with athleisure. But to be fair, I'm currently living in a tropical country so I can get the most wear out of it. Imo it seems like a very "classic" piece because it's literally just a pair of black sandals with the shiny logo.

I initially didn’t want them either, but I guess the style has grown on me.❤️
They weren't worth buying to begin with. Strongly dislike. Just my opinion.