Chanel customer service

When I recently had a problem with a pair of Chanel sunglasses (purchased a few years ago) I had (purchased from Bloomies...and after Bloomies was of no help), I called the 800 number. I had to make a few calls, and stay on their butts, but eventually I did speak with a man named Matthew, he was not one of the people who work this customer service phone line, but I got him because I refused to let Chanel off the hook and one of the reps had him return my phone call. I had to get angry and be very persistent (but always polite) and I got satisfaction.

If the boutique is not willing to help.....don't waste time with them. Call the 800 number and follow up from there. You just can't take no for an answer, that's all there is to it.

When I recently had a problem with a pair of Chanel sunglasses (purchased a few years ago) I had (purchased from Bloomies...and after Bloomies was of no help), I called the 800 number. I had to make a few calls, and stay on their butts, but eventually I did speak with a man named Matthew, he was not one of the people who work this customer service phone line, but I got him because I refused to let Chanel off the hook and one of the reps had him return my phone call. I had to get angry and be very persistent (but always polite) and I got satisfaction.

If the boutique is not willing to help.....don't waste time with them. Call the 800 number and follow up from there. You just can't take no for an answer, that's all there is to it.
i just called the 800 they don't seem to be very informed on customer complaints, she suggested that try a different boutique. I also filed a complaint about the Beverly Hills repair rep. we will see if that goes anywhere. I won't stop until they make this right, the bags are to costly to have this quality issue. Thank you for your advice. Donna

Donna, don't let them blow you off. Call them back, explain that the boutique was not helpful and that you are now calling them to get satisfaction. Remember, many times big companies tell their reps to try and get rid of complaining customers....don't take this personal. I would call back and ask to speak with Matthew.....I'm going to look and see if I kept his phone number somewhere, because he was able to make a decision. Many times the people who first answer do not have the power to give you what you want.

Let me see if I can find that number.....

OMG, so sad! I am so sorry to hear this happened!

I would try the store manager and then if no luck, call corporate.

Sjunky13 - if this is the same bag you have, I hope it doesn't happen to you too.

:hugs:

DONNAFENA said:
i just called the 800 they don't seem to be very informed on customer complaints, she suggested that try a different boutique. I also filed a complaint about the Beverly Hills repair rep. we will see if that goes anywhere. I won't stop until they make this right, the bags are to costly to have this quality issue. Thank you for your advice. Donna

Good for you girlfriend!!

Donna, don't let them blow you off. Call them back, explain that the boutique was not helpful and that you are now calling them to get satisfaction. Remember, many times big companies tell their reps to try and get rid of complaining customers....don't take this personal. I would call back and ask to speak with Matthew.....I'm going to look and see if I kept his phone number somewhere, because he was able to make a decision. Many times the people who first answer do not have the power to give you what you want.

Let me see if I can find that number.....
Thank you so much, that would be great!!!!

That is unacceptable! I agree the quality is not the same and yet the price increases keep occuring. Speak to the manager. You need to tell them what you want either a replacement or a refund. I had a good experience. The stitching from the shoulder strap completely came off. I couldn't put on my shoulder! It was the vintage ligne bowler and sold out. I brought it back to the Soho store-it was about 3 months after purchase. The manager immediately came out & was very apologetic. She said can repair, replace the bag or refund my money. The bag was sold out so I opted to have it repaired. My repair was just stitching. I Don't think glue stains can be cleaned! Good luck! I wouldn't accept "there's nothing we can do" as an answer!

Are you near a store? I would go in personally. It's harder to ignore a person IRL.

That's a terrible defect. They wouldn't be able to deny it.