Chanel Customed Jewelry

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Are they worth it? They're not even real.....and the price is crazy..

2. I love my Chanel rhinestone studs! Keep in mind you're not so much paying for the material, but the label. :yes:

And what can I say, I love Chanel!

What I think is ridiculous is the earrings are $210, but the huge necklace is only around $150, I think.

3. You are certainly paying for the Chanel name, but I have to say I am a fan of their stuff!

4. Doublec ~ I Have Those, Too! They Are So Cute. I Got Them For A Gift & Forgot About Them. :sad: ....Time To Take Again!

You Are Paying For The Name.....But, I LOVE The Pieces...They Are Just So Beautiful!!!

I Want The Double C Pearl Necklace (Mischa Barton's!)......It Such A Beauty!!! :smile:

5. i paid around $150 for my chanel cuff which i wear all the tim and absolutely love....i agree that you're paying for the label but i love all things chanel so i don't really mind :yes:

6. personally i would not pay that price for custume jewelry but thats just me. for some of the prices they are asking you could easily get real stuff

7. I think they are fun and I consider the logo studs and necklace classic everyday items as they won't go out of fashion. I don't think it's worth it to buy the more elaborate necklaces with plastic charms or big bulky bracelets and belts etc. I saw some pretty hideous Chanel accessories today and even at 30% and 50% off, I still wouldn't even consider buying them.

8. haha, at first i thought chanel customizes jewelry!! i got excited for a moment.:lol:

personally, i love chanel costume jewelry, depending on the season.

9. i love it! the earrings are too cute! i don't mind that its costume, its chanel!

10. I love my chanel double C's costume jewlery necklace :love: I got it for my birthday about a month ago, and, the only thing that sucks is that 2 of the rhinestones fell out!! I was so upset, but, when I called Chanel, the SA told me to bring it in and she gave me a brand new one right then and there! I really didn't want her to just fix it and have it happen again, and hopefully it won't happen again! But, yes, you deff. pay for the name...the necklace is 155 + tax, and I wanted the earrings, but, my sister convinced me to get the necklace, she said I'd get more use out of it (she was right lol) and when I asked how often this happened with the rhinestones, she said rarely, but, more with the earrings vs. the neckalce.

11. I absolutely LOVE Chanel jewelry!:heart::biggrin:

12. I've saved up money for a chanel necklace and earings! can't wait to get them!

13. heeyyy i was duped!!:rolleyes: I thought that too!! oh well, still interesting thread:cool: pictures of these necklaces pleeeeease

14. I love Chanel jewelry, also. Pictures, pictures, please!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice