CHANEL Custom Jewelry

Birkenstocks

Dec 20, 2020
Hi ladies,
Any thoughts on Chanel lambskin custom jewelry? I like the wide and narrow cuffs, earrings, and necklace. All in black lambskin and plated gold metal. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

To be honest I don’t think Chanel custom jewellery is worth it.

Hundreds of dollars for a tiny piece of leather / fake pearls / silver that will rust and tarnish? Not for me.

But hey, they’re very in demand so I may be in the minority in this Chanel thread!
I am right with you. I do like some of their small brooches but any other costume jewelry is a waste of money. I would rather save more money and invest in fine jewelry. It looks more elegant and also has better value over time especially gold.

Reactions: Breakfast@Chaumet
Hello everyone,
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone happens to know the name of these earrings? I screenshotted the image from a TikTok video and have been going crazy trying to find them! Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• 1F13257C-2FFC-4BFC-9005-E26E27CB24E8.jpeg
    1F13257C-2FFC-4BFC-9005-E26E27CB24E8.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
Hello everyone,
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone happens to know the name of these earrings? I screenshotted the image from a TikTok video and have been going crazy trying to find them! Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Could be these ~Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.54.30 PM.png