Chanel cuff bracelet is back

1. My Chanel had the black and the white ones today!

2. can you give the 1800 number so I can call about that bracelet. I just love that.

3. yeah i loved that bracelet.. how much was it again...I am glad they brought it back.. usually they don't bring the accessories back...

4. You can get the 1-800 number off the Chanel website. I don't have flash on my laptop, so I can't access the Chanel website for you. The NYC boutique on 57th street is where I ordered mine from. I can't wait to get it. The SA at NM in Charlotte said it was not coming back so I was shocked when they told me they had it. It's scheduled to arrive Mon or Tues!

5. The 1-800 # is just going to have a store call you. . . you can call Alexis at the Dallas chanel and he'll ship you one ;)

6. I would also recommend calling the store directly if you know they have the item you are looking for. There have been times where the 1-800 said the store would call me, but never did :sad: So now I let them locate the item and I call.

7. may I ask how much this cost?

8. $140.

9. I have this cuff, its uber cute....although I havent worn it yet! LOL

10. Which color did you get?

11. i would love to see pics of the cuff worn.:flowers:

12. I got my bracelet today. I LOVE it and can't wait to wear it. It's pretty bold, so I am not sure if it is appropriate for my job. But I will be wearing it this weekend for sure :smile:)

13. I would love to see a pic of it being worn too. It's very pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice