Chanel Cuba Mules -- Pearl Fell Off

protein_

newinspired
O.G.
May 20, 2007
PTY
newinspired.com
Super depressing thread...

BUT, my Chanel Cuba mules' "pearl" just broke off... Have a call into the boutique to see if they have extras, but I really doubt they do.

IMG_5561.JPG

Does anyone have any advice if the store can't do anything?
I was thinking craft store DIY fix?...

So upsetting. They were a "2016 sucked, but it's ok you worked hard, cheer up" gift to myself. And the first non-classic pair of Chanel shoes I've bought.

I was literally just taking them out to show my sister and was talking about how much I love them, when wham!, I dropped it.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

IMG_5562.JPG

note: I've never even dropped my case-less iPhone, but of course I drop these and they break!!!

Last edited:

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Oh no, the store should be able to arrange for repairs. I've lost a "cc button" on one of my seasonal flats from a number of years ago and they were able to order the part from Paris and repair locally (in Australia). I'm sure they can do it for current season shoes.

Reactions: protein_

protein_

newinspired
O.G.
May 20, 2007
PTY
newinspired.com
Oh no, the store should be able to arrange for repairs. I've lost a "cc button" on one of my seasonal flats from a number of years ago and they were able to order the part from Paris and repair locally (in Australia). I'm sure they can do it for current season shoes.
Thank you!

So annoying (and heartbreaking) when something like that happens!!