Chanel Cruise Multi colour re-issue

80's Girl

Jun 10, 2008
UK
Hi

Just looking at the new pictures of teh cruise collection and spotted this bag, I think that it has been mentioned in previous posts but I thought that it was just two tone but seems like a pastel multi colored bag.

The bag looks so soft and I think that would look great on some but

what do you think?

Attachments

80's Girl

Jun 10, 2008
UK
Also just looked at the phto again and looks like the abg could be made up of Satin but if the price of teh coco croco bag was anything to go by, this price will probably be overpriced and put people off as not leather.

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Hi

Just looking at the new pictures of teh cruise collection and spotted this bag, I think that it has been mentioned in previous posts but I thought that it was just two tone but seems like a pastel multi colored bag.

The bag looks so soft and I think that would look great on some but

what do you think?
Also just looked at the phto again and looks like the abg could be made up of Satin but if the price of teh coco croco bag was anything to go by, this price will probably be overpriced and put people off as not leather.
its a fabric based bags, they will come in a few colours and sizes

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Are these rag bags or what? Left over scraps from the rtw used on purses. Waste not, want not. . .

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
the Mothership
OK, I must admit that I pretty much hate this color combo. Strong words, I know. But it's just 80s in a bad way, not a good way. It looks like an Easter egg threw up on it!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
The pastel colors are very soft and pretty, but I don't like the bag's being multi-colored.