Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Ladies and gents, LOOK at these beautiful shades!!!

I am heavily researching 22C light beige (this is what I usually do before purchasing) and came across this beautiful photo. It was under the tag #chanel22c.

I posted a comment inquiring but no response yet.

Can you guys identify each shade? :woot:

I would say from left to right:
22C light beige, 21C rose clair and 21S rose clair

View attachment 5299971
I think the middle one is 22c and the right is 21C rose Claire. The one on the right looks like a size small and looking at other pics on her Instagram when she compares the 21c rose Claire and 21S lilac pink the rose Claire is a small and the 21s is a medium

not sure about the one on the left!

Reactions: motled

I am heavily researching 22C light beige (this is what I usually do before purchasing) and came across this beautiful photo. It was under the tag #chanel22c.

View attachment 5299971
Love this pic. Such beautiful bags. Looking at my 22C bag I would say it looks more like the middle one.

Reactions: motled and XCCX
The middle one looks like the 22C beige the one on the left looks closer to classic beige Clair. 19b is more neutral to my eyes. I need to do a comparison pic as I have 19b, 21SS, 21c and 22c and classic beige Clair
Neutral beige and pink lover!
Love this pic. Such beautiful bags. Looking at my 22C bag I would say it looks more like the middle one.

It’s interesting that the owners of these shades still confuse them (myself included lol).
Beige clair has edge stitching remember?

The poster just replied, anyone else want to take a guess before I reveal the answer :P

I agree the middle looks the closest to 22c true shade. It looks yellow toned in this pic
Good to know! Thank you both for commenting :smile:

So interesting. I would never have picked the left one as the 22C. But I've never been great at distinguishing such minute differences in shades especially beiges with the different undertones. Thanks for sharing the comparison pic @XCCX.

Reactions: XCCX
22C beige is the bag in the middle. I have a WOC in 22C beige and it is truly to die for :love:.

I find Chanel's beige claire to have too strong of a yellow undertone, which isn't very flattering against my complexion.

View attachment 5299971

22C beige is the bag in the middle. I have a WOC in 22C beige and it is truly to die for :love:.

I find Chanel's beige claire to have too strong of a yellow undertone, which isn't very flattering against my complexion.
Oh I found you my future (hopefully very soon) 22C beige WOC twin lol
:wave:

Can you please share photos? If possible :smile: