Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

I need opinions / help. I’m adding to my collection (can only choose one bag). Black trendy cc with rose gold or jumbo classic flap in grey lambskin with gold hardware. I own a beige trendy (typically prefer a top handle) don’t have a classic flap and I want to add one to my collection (jumbo looks best on my frame). I do not own a gray or black back. I want both! But I can’t this season - which would you do?
I’ll definitely go for the black trendy with rose gold hardware because it is seasonal and the rghw will be so beautiful! It’s a more special black bag. Jumbo classic flaps will always be there every season, if you are ok with the more frequent price increases.

View attachment 5227105
"Like a Wallet" Flap Bag - $4800 USD

Iridescent Calfskin in 2 colors
(blue iridescent calfskin and pink iridescent calfskin)

Caviar in 7+ colors
(94305 black caviar, 10601 white caviar, NH620 light pink caviar, NH622 dark pink caviar, NH623 purple caviar, NH625 red caviar, and NH626 blue caviar)
I’m confused… I thought these caviar codes are the colors coming for 22s?

Reactions: songan
I’ll definitely go for the black trendy with rose gold hardware because it is seasonal and the rghw will be so beautiful! It’s a more special black bag. Jumbo classic flaps will always be there every season, if you are ok with the more frequent price increases.
I agree. Plus, you might b lucky enough to find a Pre-loved jumbo and save some $$, while it’ll b more difficult to find the trendy with the rghw, unless they repeat it in the future.

Please ignore my previous post #867 on page 58. And please report it as inaccurate to flag for deletion.
Those were incorrect season colors for caviar. I corrected the color swatches for the caviar colors in the image below.

"Like a Wallet" Flapbag - $4800 USD
Iridescent Calfskin in 2 colors
(blue iridescent calfskin and pink iridescent calfskin)

Caviar in 7 colors
(10601 white, 94305 black, N9318 dark blue, NG118 light green, NG120 light beige, NG123 pink, and NG124 dark green)

like a wallet.png