Chanel Cruise 2017 Collection Prices

Is it true that no one in the US ordered these?! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] Can someone please confirm? Thank you!

Pictures borrowed from another TPFer.

View attachment 3543980
View attachment 3543981

From my own research no one in darn US has those pretty chevron wallets or the small o'case. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

From my own research no one in darn US has those pretty chevron wallets or the small o'case. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] indeed!!!!! Thank you for the confirmation!!

Oh man... Hopefully they'll still be around when I go to Europe in 2 months... [emoji17][emoji24]

I love love your items. Could you please let me know where can I buy a black caviar mini? Thank you!

Hi there. It may be difficult to find one at this point. Many of the tpfers who've purchased one from cruise were on waitlists, which is how i scored mine. I believe my Bloomingdale's only ordered 10 black minis and they were all accounted for long before arriving. Maybe try calling the Chanel customer service line and asking if there are any available floating around. Minis in general are always in limited supply. Good luck!! [emoji4]

Hi there. It may be difficult to find one at this point. Many of the tpfers who've purchased one from cruise were on waitlists, which is how i scored mine. I believe my Bloomingdale's only ordered 10 black minis and they were all accounted for long before arriving. Maybe try calling the Chanel customer service line and asking if there are any available floating around. Minis in general are always in limited supply. Good luck!! [emoji4]
Thank you so much. I will try that.

Hi Everyone, need opinon pls- was able to pick up the Old Medium boy in the Khaki caviar- this is my first boy bag. I have a lot of black chanel's - Maxi, M/L Clutches etc and wanted something different- Do you think the Khaki is kinda neutral? I noticed that the fabric inside is pink(yikes) but kinda gives it a different edge- need help and opinions pls tyia

Hi Everyone, need opinon pls- was able to pick up the Old Medium boy in the Khaki caviar- this is my first boy bag. I have a lot of black chanel's - Maxi, M/L Clutches etc and wanted something different- Do you think the Khaki is kinda neutral? I noticed that the fabric inside is pink(yikes) but kinda gives it a different edge- need help and opinions pls tyia

Judging from the pics of the Khaki colour I saw here on tpf I think it's indeed a neutral... You can combine it with a lot of other colours :tup: and I think you can wear this in summer or winter - and that the inside is pink wouldn't bother me it's really something different and gives the bag a special touch :smile: and since your other Chanel bags are black this is really a good colour choice

Judging from the pics of the Khaki colour I saw here on tpf I think it's indeed a neutral... You can combine it with a lot of other colours :tup: and I think you can wear this in summer or winter - and that the inside is pink wouldn't bother me it's really something different and gives the bag a special touch :smile: and since your other Chanel bags are black this is really a good colour choice
Thank you so much, It just got delivered to my husbands office - cant wait to see it tonight :smile: Thanks again