Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

Hi everyone, my SA texted me today saying that a light pink jumbo had come in today. I had asked her to put me on the waitlist for the rose claire small classic flap before, and I wasn't interested in getting a jumbo. However, I had no idea that the rose claire was coming in a jumbo? Do you think that the jumbo she's talking about is the 21c rose claire or a different light pink..?

Hi everyone, my SA texted me today saying that a light pink jumbo had come in today. I had asked her to put me on the waitlist for the rose claire small classic flap before, and I wasn't interested in getting a jumbo. However, I had no idea that the rose claire was coming in a jumbo? Do you think that the jumbo she's talking about is the 21c rose claire or a different light pink..?

I’m not sure whether either are in jumbo but there is also a different light pink in 21P so it is possible

Lamb will definitely wrinkle and the Pearl Crush leather is particularly soft, so it's not really a defect per se. BUT it is right in the front and I'm sure it would drive me nuts to look at it. I would try and get another.

Reactions: ViV04
Hey there!
If someone is still desperately looking for the m/l rose claire from 21c: I have bought one last Wednesday and now my other SA has another one on hold for me. If some is interested, you can contact me! I’m in Germany, Europe.
Please message me which Chanel this bag is available? I’ve been searching!! Thank you