Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

luxetreat

Aug 25, 2020
Wrinkle on the side of the flap?
Right. It came wrinkly. I don’t know if it’s because it didn’t come in a box or it’s a return or something. SA said there’s box outage nationwide.

i thought there’s a black spot. Not sure if it’s due to the lighting.

Reactions: Lucycarol

catluvschanel

Aug 3, 2020
Hi everyone, my SA texted me today saying that a light pink jumbo had come in today. I had asked her to put me on the waitlist for the rose claire small classic flap before, and I wasn't interested in getting a jumbo. However, I had no idea that the rose claire was coming in a jumbo? Do you think that the jumbo she's talking about is the 21c rose claire or a different light pink..?

Klaneckya

Feb 26, 2019
Is it a scratch or dark spot?
I have lambskin too but typically wrinkle us in the back due to opening the flap. But this is noticeable. You should exchange it.

princess suki

Mar 23, 2012
UK
Hi everyone, my SA texted me today saying that a light pink jumbo had come in today. I had asked her to put me on the waitlist for the rose claire small classic flap before, and I wasn't interested in getting a jumbo. However, I had no idea that the rose claire was coming in a jumbo? Do you think that the jumbo she's talking about is the 21c rose claire or a different light pink..?
I’m not sure whether either are in jumbo but there is also a different light pink in 21P so it is possible

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
Lamb will definitely wrinkle and the Pearl Crush leather is particularly soft, so it's not really a defect per se. BUT it is right in the front and I'm sure it would drive me nuts to look at it. I would try and get another.

Reactions: ViV04

jellyfred

Jan 27, 2021
I’ve decided to return it. I hope I get another one. Pearl crush is too hard to find. Thank you all.
If it bothers you a lot, it is better to find another! good luck! I am on a hunt for darker colored one. So hard to find one :sad: It seems like they release purple and yellow for the season. Hope they come out with more colors.

Candace.P

Jan 18, 2021
Hey there!
If someone is still desperately looking for the m/l rose claire from 21c: I have bought one last Wednesday and now my other SA has another one on hold for me. If some is interested, you can contact me! I’m in Germany, Europe.
Please message me which Chanel this bag is available? I’ve been searching!! Thank you