Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

Anyone know if they're going to have the reissued Duma backpack from 20c in this upcoming 21c collection? I missed out last time and am just hoping they'll be released again in two months :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone know if they're going to have the reissued Duma backpack from 20c in this upcoming 21c collection? I missed out last time and am just hoping they'll be released again in two months :frown:

same! I’ve been wanting the reissued Duma double cc backpack or the day backpack. I really hope it comes back but it doesn’t seem like it will for the upcoming cruise collection

same! I’ve been wanting the reissued Duma double cc backpack or the day backpack. I really hope it comes back but it doesn’t seem like it will for the upcoming cruise collection

The day backpack is so so cute! I haven't had the opportunity to see one in person though. Do you know if it holds as much as the reissued Duma?

I still have my fingers crossed the reissued Duma will come back this cruise collection (wishful thinking!). Since it did so well, maybe? lol it didn't seem like Chanel made that many for 20C :confused1:

Hello! Does anyone know if the small vanity in grained leather (the pink one) will be back with the November collection? I missed out...I called chanel and they said to call again on November to see if they got it so there’s hope but not sure

67DB4515-D37A-48ED-87AB-A6D0445DD2C0.jpeg

The day backpack is so so cute! I haven't had the opportunity to see one in person though. Do you know if it holds as much as the reissued Duma?

I still have my fingers crossed the reissued Duma will come back this cruise collection (wishful thinking!). Since it did so well, maybe? lol it didn't seem like Chanel made that many for 20C :confused1:

I saw a royal blue day backpack last week and it does not hold as much as the reissue duma

Hello! Does anyone know if the small vanity in grained leather (the pink one) will be back with the November collection? I missed out...I called chanel and they said to call again on November to see if they got it so there’s hope but not sure

View attachment 4847549
According to my SA: “it’s not coming for the next 2 collections” I believe that includes cruise..

Reactions: Dahellyouwant
According to my SA: “it’s not coming for the next 2 collections” I believe that includes cruise..

Aw :sad: maybe I should just forget this one and pick something else then... I liked the small vanity because it’s a mini bag but it fits a phone which for me is important. Also the price was affordable:hrmm: here in Australia chanel bags are so expensive even the minis... don’t think I can find something like that anymore:hrmm: wish I have seen it before heheh thank you so much for the info!:amuse::wave:

Reactions: XCCX