Chanel Cruise 17 Rectangular Mini Weight

czk317

Jun 29, 2015
hi girls, just wondering, for those of you have chanel rectangular mini in lambskin with light gold hardware from the Cruise 17 collection, what's the weight of the bag? Or does it vary depends on the bag?
Also, does the two chain holes on the top of the bag normally at the SAME relative position on the quilts? trying to buy one from a personal shopper but want to make sure it's authentic. Any information is helpful. Thank you girls so much!!!

hi girls, just wondering, for those of you have chanel rectangular mini in lambskin with light gold hardware from the Cruise 17 collection, what's the weight of the bag? Or does it vary depends on the bag?
Also, does the two chain holes on the top of the bag normally at the SAME relative position on the quilts? trying to buy one from a personal shopper but want to make sure it's authentic. Any information is helpful. Thank you girls so much!!!

Hi, I don't think the weight actually helps for authenticate though, I felt 17C mini is much lighter than previous years mini. ( I am sorry I'm going to bed soon as I live in east coast ) hopefully I might could come back tomorrow again after weigh them for you. ( if there's no family brunch outing...) Sorry for no help right soon and I hope there is some other ladies who might could help this better. Goodluck :smile:

Reactions: Chanel7Chanel
Hi, I don't think the weight actually helps for authenticate though, I felt 17C mini is much lighter than previous years mini. ( I am sorry I'm going to bed soon as I live in east coast ) hopefully I might could come back tomorrow again after weigh them for you. ( if there's no family brunch outing...) Sorry for no help right soon and I hope there is some other ladies who might could help this better. Goodluck :smile:
thank you so much!!! if you can weight them for me, very much appreciate!!! i know it can't really authenticate the bag, i probably would have to use a authenticator at the end. :smile:

Ok so I tried to weigh just now, all empty and tucked chains inside of the flap. Here is pic quickly. My 17C Black lamb mini weights 379g. ( Green lamb mini is 370g. ) So I think it depends on each bags made, or how to weigh would also effects the number.
I also noticed all of my "Made in France" lambskin and caviar minis is lighter than my "Made in Italy " lambskin and caviar minis that is slightly thicker leather in my hands. ( btw, both of my minis in this picture is Made in France )
Anyway I think weight does not prove authenticity and you should definitely go to professional authenticators for your purchase. HTH. Goodluck!

IMG_8328.jpg

IMG_8327.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I tried to weigh just now, all empty and tucked chains inside of the flap. Here is pic quickly. My 17C Black lamb mini weights 379g. ( Green lamb mini is 370g. ) So I think it depends on each bags made, or how to weigh would also effects the number.
I also noticed all of my "Made in France" lambskin and caviar minis is lighter than my "Made in Italy " lambskin and caviar minis that is slightly thicker leather in my hands. ( btw, both of my minis in this picture is Made in France )
Anyway I think weight does not prove authenticity and you should definitely go to professional authenticators for your purchase. HTH. Goodluck!

View attachment 3574418

View attachment 3574423
Glad to help
Mine is Made in Italy And I weighted it just like you did all empty and tucked chains inside of the flap.
I love your green mini ❤️

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Glad to help
Mine is Made in Italy And I weighted it just like you did all empty and tucked chains inside of the flap.
I love your green mini ❤️
Thank you so much :smile::heart:
I hope our searches on weighs helps OP
I think it effects on the weight by that and noticed Made in Italy is sometimes little thicker and puffier than made in France. Your mini must have nice puffiness on it :hbeat:

Reactions: sajonara