Chanel Cruise 16/17 Cuba!

You are so sweet I can't even!
Hi there. No bag yet - BUT... I did get to see the outfit that is made of the same leather as the bag you want. I have good news. I carefully inspected the material and can tell you that it's :tup:. It is lamb BUT the lamb is super duper durable. The material has a shiny but rustic look that is gorgeous, even more so IRL than on photos here. It is a thick lambskin and the feel of the touch is fantastic. it feels sturdy and quite frankly I feel like this would hide any potential scratches well - though it doesn't feel like a material that scratch easily (you have to touch and feel it).

Here's the outfit for you to see material (or if you're tempted by RTW, though the price tag u see is for the sweater underneath of course :P). Included a close up for you to see the beautiful leather. I hope i'll run into the bag so you can see it directly, but hey it won't hurt to put yourself on the list if you like what you see here :angel:
Chanel Aged lamb focus.jpg Chanel Aged lamb jacket.jpg Chanel Aged lamb outfit.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
Have y'all seen this sweater for cruise yet?View attachment 3529074

It looks pretty and I know its price point. Just wondering what you thought about it :smile:
I saw and like it. meant to be worn off shoulder like on the model but you could also zip the top part up if you like. It's a cute sweater material is great. Not your typical classic Chanel with contrast trim style but a very fun and beautiful sweater.

Hi there. No bag yet - BUT... I did get to see the outfit that is made of the same leather as the bag you want. I have good news. I carefully inspected the material and can tell you that it's :tup:. It is lamb BUT the lamb is super duper durable. The material has a shiny but rustic look that is gorgeous, even more so IRL than on photos here. It is a thick lambskin and the feel of the touch is fantastic. it feels sturdy and quite frankly I feel like this would hide any potential scratches well - though it doesn't feel like a material that scratch easily (you have to touch and feel it).

Here's the outfit for you to see material (or if you're tempted by RTW, though the price tag u see is for the sweater underneath of course :P). Included a close up for you to see the beautiful leather. I hope i'll run into the bag so you can see it directly, but hey it won't hurt to put yourself on the list if you like what you see here :angel:
View attachment 3529267 View attachment 3529268 View attachment 3529269

The fact that they produced this gives me [emoji175][emoji173]️[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

What store is this? I'm going to put my name down for the bag in case they get it.