CHANEL CROCHET FLAP BAG

pixy28

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
Hi luvs,
What is everyone's opinion on this new bag? It's from the 2018 spring season and I LOVE it. I have always wanted a light (white or beige clair) chanel classic flap but this one is so unique. I only have one chanel (black distressed calf quilted Reissue 226 with RHW) and it's really the only Chanel I planned to own BUT I would love to add a light bag and am strongly considering this crochet flap.

Thoughts opinions?

XO

Attachments

• Chanel-Crochet-Braided-Flap-Bag-2.jpg
    Chanel-Crochet-Braided-Flap-Bag-2.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
Hi luvs,
What is everyone's opinion on this new bag? It's from the 2018 spring season and I LOVE it. I have always wanted a light (white or beige clair) chanel classic flap but this one is so unique. I only have one chanel (black distressed calf quilted Reissue 226 with RHW) and it's really the only Chanel I planned to own BUT I would love to add a light bag and am strongly considering this crochet flap.

Thoughts opinions?

XO
I have not seen this bag irl. It is gorgeous from the photos. I am a really typical gal from a Northeast City. Black is my “uniform”. There will be color transfer even with black linen, cotton and silk for the warm weather coming. Be careful.

Hi luvs,

Thoughts opinions?

XO
I personally think it is beautiful and unique. I would also be worried about color transfer. Good luck deciding. :heart:

The thing with seasonal pieces is that once gone, they are hard to re-locate. If you think you will regret not getting it, then go for it. For light colored bags you can always wrap a scarf around the inner flap and back so the scarf covers the back of the bag and protects it. The pic shows how (somewhat), you'd wear the scarf against your body instead. It takes away from the design, but it can help protect from color transfer if your heart is set on light colors. :smile:Pic from galmeetsglam
Untitled-design-20.jpg

Hi luvs,

Thoughts opinions?

XO
I think it is sooooooo gorgeous & I’m not a super light colored bag kind of girl. Like others I’d worry over color transfer, but if you are careful enough I think you could be OK & still enjoy the bag if it’s still calling you! Good luck deciding!