Chanel Credit Card Holder

ladystara

O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I was in Las Vegas over the weekend and bought a very very :heart: cute peach/pink colored credit card holder. The SA said that it was a new color :smile: I'll post pictures when I get home!

Duri

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
SF Bay Area
Oooh very cute. May I ask how much? I think thats a purchase I can make without breaking the bank, but then I think I might as well save my money towards a purse.

Skinny

Oct 29, 2006
California
Hey i was in Las Vegas over the weekend too! I went and saw Stevie Nicks at Ceasars. I was SO PISSED b/c i didn't have time to go to the Chanel Botique! I'm going back to Vegas in March though so hopefully then! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
Sounds cute! I recently bought a credit card holder, but in black. Can't wait to see your pic!

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
Love the color, and the price is great too! My black quilted one was $215. Congrats!

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Orlando, Fl
I think I can fit 3-7 cards into it :smile: Haven't really used it yet.

Dee, do you have any idea how many cards?

I like that it doesn't scratch easily :smile:
ok here goes:smile:

side with logo: 1 card maybe 2 but I don't want to over stretch
opposite side: 2 cards one per slot but could hold 2 per slot if pushed
middle: 5(one is the ultra thin) cards and it does not look stuffed

So I have managed to load it with 8 cards;)

Oct 17, 2006
it's beautiful...what kinda of material is it ? from the pix..it looks canvas..thax.a

also, do u know if they're mail it over to me if i order it over the phone? thx

ladystara

O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I believe it is leather..but I am not sure..might ba cavier or somethign similar to that.

I am pretty sure they will mail it to you, the SA there had asked me if I wanted to pre-sale and then have the items mailed to me :smile: