Chanel Cosmetics

I lucked out and found a bottle of the new nail color Tulipe Noir so I am looking forward to trying it. I have not tried Chanel cosmetics before so this will be a first.

^if you don't need serious coverage, I'd forget the foundation and give their tinted moisturizer a try, it's brilliant!

Swanky, I am a tinted moisturizer convert but I have never tried the Chanel- is it light (I like that it feels like not wearing any makeup) and does it have any sunscreen??? If so, I may have to try it based on your rave review!!!!

i absolutely adore the Chanel mirror duo, the limited edition products, nail polishes, lip gloss and blush!!

i recently bought the blush In Love 25 and absolutely love the color!!!

I really love their makeup; I've just recently started to convert my makeup into Chanel.
Right now I'm using a shade of glossimer, the double perfection powder, a liquid foundation and a compact of bronzer. I'm going to be getting a bottle of their light cream for oily skin and after I'm done with my current lip liner and eye liner I'm going to try the Chanel ones. I find the products to be well worth the money, I'm very happy with the results I've gotten.

Swanky, I am a tinted moisturizer convert but I have never tried the Chanel- is it light (I like that it feels like not wearing any makeup) and does it have any sunscreen??? If so, I may have to try it based on your rave review!!!!

YES!
If I apply only my tinted moisturizer and never dab any powder on top, I still feel covered, not greasy and natural.
It has sunscreen:tup:

Sorry, not Swanky answering but I've been using the tinted moisturizer for a few months and it's been working out great for me. It's very lightweight, don't feel it at all on your skin and it's SPF 15. Big thumb up:tup:
I also LOVE the Inimitable mascara in regular no waterproof, it makes my lashes twice as long and it goes on smooth and easy, no clumps at all, another :tup::tup:
Also Les Quatre Ombres eye shadows in Dreams is another favorite, very pretty colors that can be used for a natural or night/dramatic look :tup:
Last but not least is the Rouge Hydrabase in Lola for light day color, very light and natural/flesh color or the Marilyn for a stronger, pink/coral/red color.:tup:
Bottom line I love the Chanel makeup and skincare!!!