Chanel Cosmetics

attachment.php

Glossimers are their lip glosses, kinda sticky, but great colors and mine last a lot longer than other glosses.

AFter I wrote that, I went "duh"....but I had already signed off for the night. I do have their lip gloss and it IS sticky. The color is fab. I have it in (now I can't find it)....but I did remember that I have the liquid eyeliner that you twist. I also ordered a sample of their new fragrances - The Les Exclusifs - there's six of them.

WOW--there are some incredible cosmetic collections here!!!

I use the nailpolish, powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss and several perfumes. I think I must try a few new products after reading this thread!

miraco - how do you find the Chanel brushes?? I'm curious to know.. I only have the Kabuki brush so far that I LOOOOVE to death. All my other brushes I've gotten from Shu Uemura.

I'd love to add a few more Chanel brushes! Thanks!

I got it in Canada at the Chanel Cosmetic Counter...You can ask the sales that you want the Chanel brushes and they might order you some....Normally they have the brushes in stock...Try US...before I saw that Sephora has some ...or try Chanel website...I think they have some brush sets..

Thanks for the reply... but when I said 'find' I actually meant how is your experience with them? (ie. you like them a lot, they're soft, they're hard, they wear well, etc. etc.)

LOL.. I got my Chanel kabuki brush at the Chanel counter too.

Thanks for the reply... but when I said 'find' I actually meant how is your experience with them? (ie. you like them a lot, they're soft, they're hard, they wear well, etc. etc.)

LOL.. I got my Chanel kabuki brush at the Chanel counter too.

I love it...!! I got this set of brushes 2 years ago when I was attending Make up school...And, I really love the brush its super soft and its easy to apply too. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm :heart: ing it....

A friend of mine swears by the new INIMITABLE mascara. She already has gorgeous lashes though and I'm sure anything would work for her. :smile: Does anyone else love it (or not)? I don't know if I want to spend the $ on mascara, or just stick to the tried and true maybelline great lash in the pink and green tube! :P

That maybelline one is fantastic. I used to use it. It's much better than mascaras 4x its price. Cheap and effective.

Now i'm using lancome's hypnose. Works wonders if you want more volume and lengthening. You can layer up to 6 layers if you comb your lashes well between each application.

I love this thread!! I'm the biggest makeup junkie.

Chanel has the best nail polish and lipstick amazing too. Their bronzer's works really well for me!! It looks great when i pair it with my bobbi brown blush.

Their eyeshadows are alright.."79 spices" is my favorite. However i think stila's eyeshadows are the best!!

As far as brushes go, NOTHING beats shu uemura!! Go to their website and take a look! http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/

The nail polish is really great I have a light pink color..... I want to get some of the cute eye shadows that look like tweed jackets and coco chanel's wallpaper and stuff lol.... My dads wife is in love with it too, she swears by it lol

I purchased the tinted moisturizer yesterday and really like it. I was all set to go with sunlit but the s/a and my sister felt sand was a better color for me because it has more beige undertones. Sunlit has a pink undertone but it is a very pretty color.

Also got the mascara and it is great! My lashes are very blonde, short and sparse and this helps to lengthen and fill.