Chanel combat boots

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to get my first pair of Chanel combat boots and wanted to get feedback from the pros. I love the style. Can anyone comment on care and longevity? Also, do they ever go on sale? Thanks! Screenshot_20190719-192217.png

Ciciminx and fairlady like this.
  2. I got mine full price. I love how it looks and it works with most of my outfits. I think its easy to maintain and mine didn't get any scratches after last winter.

pkwc2 and fairlady like this.
  3. I take mine to a shoe cobbler to get them treated so water doesn’t damage them whenever I go on a big trip with them. They look great and I always get compliments

Never seen this style on sale

4. #4 Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    I bought last winters quilted leather combat boots and they didn’t need any break in period. This season’s boot seems a little shinier and stiffer than last year’s. I wore mine in the rain and they were fine, I didn’t put any type of protectant either. I may be wrong, but I think the suede ones might have gone on sale. I wouldn’t chance it and wait for sale if you have a more common size though.

If you can, try them on. You’ll know if you find them comfortable or not. I tried mine last year on a whim because my size was actually available and I was a goner once I put them on lol