Chanel Combat Boots 2020 sizing and quality ?

Dec 18, 2013
Hi,

I want a buy a Chanel Combat shoes 2020 edition

s-l400.jpg

But i have no idea about a sizing and this model is sold out and every Chanel shop is closed in Paris now with pandemic situation so i can't try others chanel boots for the size :sad:

I have two pairs of chanel shoes is Classic Flat in 39.5 FR and classic pump in 39C

My size is others brand like Michael kors is 8US for exemple

What do you think about this size boots is run small or big ? I need to buying a 39 or 40 ?

thank you for you help

I'm a 37 in classic flats and the SA recommended 37.5 for me. It is a little loose on me, but if I wear thicker socks, it fits fine. I didnt return for a 37 because I will mostly wear it when the weather is cooler anyway.

Reactions: CharlyParis
I'm a 40 in the classic flats, heeled sling backs, and flat riding boots (from last winter). My SA recommended a 40 (and that was the only size left), and I actually find them very comfy, but a bit loose. Will wear them with thicker socks.

Reactions: glam_fashionista
I have my regular Chanel size for these and find them to be very comfy. I’ve done a lot walking in them. Mine are not loose or tight...they’re just right.

I went up in the size! Still u can put an insole if would be too big.. I’m 38 and 38,5 in boots... but my toe came against the boot.... I went for the 39... they are very lightweight!! Not like from the other collections!! Good luck!:heart:

Reactions: xox.lacherie
I made a mistake of ordering a size 39. My US size is 9 and I have wide feet. I didnt do proper research. Do the shoes fit TTS for a US size or I should have sized up? My SA said there is no size 40 available as they are already sold out. The shoes will arrive tomorrow and I am dreading having to return them! :sad:

So the shoes stretch out? Is there any hope for me?

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
@salal04 Im a US size 9 too and I ordered these in my usual Chanel size 40 for shoes. They’re arriving Tuesday so I’m also dreading to find out whether they’re too small. Have no idea how the sizing will be. I keep wondering if I should’ve ordered a 40.5 instead.