Chanel Collection

What a beautiful collection~ I'm sure our compliments are not helping with your resistance to stop buying. I feel the same myself. I love the forum because when I'm here, I know I'm with people who truly understands and appreciates our bag collection. We're not just seen as shopaholics who blindly make purchases.

As for LV, I've stopped buying for a year before I made the transition to Chanel. However, I wouldn't ignore the LVs either. I believe the few pieces that I have kept are still beautiful and cannot be replaced by other brands. Their recent collections has been disappointing but I love my Suhali Lockit, Mahina, and Olympe Stratus for example. I also have Goyards which I would never never think of selling.

Congrats on your beautiful collection. Good luck finding a good balance between your Chanels and your credit cards. :P

Fauve, I love your Medallion totes and your PST! :drool: May I ask you a question? I'm new to Chanel and I would like to know if the Medallion tote bags are still available in black and that gorgeous bordeaux. I also would appreciate to know the price of the medallion and your PST if possible. Thank you Fauve!