Chanel Cocoon - need your help

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I loove the cocoon collection.
Is the nylon cheaper than the leather? does all bags come in both materials or are some bags leather and some nylon?
does anyone know the prices of the bags? I've found no prices at the chanel homepage.

this one is my fave.

thanks a lot !

Attachments

• chanel ad.jpg
    chanel ad.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
The nylon is cheaper than the leather, and not all the bags come in both materials/colors. Many of them are reversible in the tote style. The leather totes run around $2350, and the nylon around $1200 if I'm correct in my thinking. Those are the US prices at least. I hope that helps some!

I love the coco cocoon too. I think it is very useful for traveling. I like the reversible ones's that I:heart: coco mentioned. I don't think these sell like chanel expected them too:shame:

I saw the messenger in nylon but it was wayyyy too puffy...like it stuck out alot when i wore it.I did have the reversible tote for travel and THAT bag is great....very useful and easy to wear

i have to say these things are growing on me... haven't pulled the trigger because still prefer classic flap for anywhere near the $$ but here are some prices i have -- posisbility that have gone up since...

petit shopping with zip is 1425 in nylon
bowling nylon is $1500
mini crossbody is 1500 in nylon
messenger in caviar is 3100
large zipped tote in caviar is 3250
small lamb reversible = 2100
medium in lamb reversible is 2590
large nylon with removable messenger is 2895
petit shopping in caviar is 2195
medium zipped lamb is 2750

Wow- thanks pls5 for all the intel. I have been holding off on purchasing one, but have liked them from a far.
Thanks Jill for your input- I don't want anything too puffy, so I will stay away from that one

hey is the chanel cocoon available in pink/black? someone is selling it online (claimed bought from France)and i'm not sure whether it is authentic not because i can't find any in pink/black online. and the material is in lambskin/cotton??.. pls help to verify... thank you

chanel-cocooon-bag.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dGiBm2pro4U/TFGlZQDtvPI/AAAAAAAAMtU/TleX-6twHYg/s1600/IMG_7957.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dGiBm2pro...tk/ibIPmPAzraE/s1600/chanel-cocooon-bag.2.jpg

I did see what looked to be cotton in various colors (don't know re pink) at boutiques for fall or maybe it was p stuff coming in late summer. And maybe they have more for cruise or something. Cannot remember exact details bc was not interested. Did not notice whether it was lamb too but it's cute. Get authenticated in that thread i would say.