Chanel Coco Handle - Need Help on Size please!

Which option?

• Medium grey with no lizard handle

• Medium grey with lizard handle

• Large grey with lizard handle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi! Has anyone purchased the large? I really like the bag, but think the medium may be too small for my every day lifestyle etc. was wondering if anyone has any experience and if you guys prefer the grey over the black for an everyday bag?

Also, does anyone know the price of the large in the u.s. with lizard handle?
The grey is beautiful....but so is the black. The large is longer...it really depends on you. The medium is a good size as well.

It comes in 4 sizes and I've seen the small, med and large but not the mini

The large is really large (style code 92993)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441692655.000980.jpg
I'd say I like the medium style code 92992 size

Small is the 92991

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441692761.346315.jpg

Hi! Has anyone purchased the large? I really like the bag, but think the medium may be too small for my every day lifestyle etc. was wondering if anyone has any experience and if you guys prefer the grey over the black for an everyday bag?

Also, does anyone know the price of the large in the u.s. with lizard handle?

Reactions: cforclotho
Thank you so much for all the size comparisons! I really like this bag, but I've given myself a few days to think about it to see if I should take the plunge. What does everyone think in the long term about this bag? A classic or too trendy?

Thank you so much for all the size comparisons! I really like this bag, but I've given myself a few days to think about it to see if I should take the plunge. What does everyone think in the long term about this bag? A classic or too trendy?

anyone have any feedback? I know its not a classic chanel flap, but in terms of longevity...

for anyone who bought this bag? How are you liking it? Has it been holding up well?

I love it. I have the small grey non lizard handle. It fits quite a bit. Little more than the essentials and the caviar leather is no fuss. So functional yet super chic. I have posted pics my IG and a short interior video. [emoji7][emoji7]

I love it. I have the small grey non lizard handle. It fits quite a bit. Little more than the essentials and the caviar leather is no fuss. So functional yet super chic. I have posted pics my IG and a short interior video. [emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you! Do you have a link to the video/Instagram? I'm looking at the black large for everyday use!

Medium w/ a lizard handle. IMO the lizard handle is what makes the bag, along with the shape with the bag!

I have not been able to locate small grey w/ a lizard handle in NYC... which may be for the better since I should really be on the ban island!

I'm @shoepursemomma on IG. I saw the large. See pic below. I thought it was beautiful bag but for me it didn't work for an everyday work bag. View attachment 3127239 View attachment 3127240

Beautiful! Thank you for the photos! I love this bag, its very special!