Chanel Coco Cocoon Blue Shopping tote

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^found it! saks had these on sale but they're all sold out now...Saks NYC had 2 and Atlanta had 1 but all are presold, but it never hurts to call and check since people do cancel...

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^thanks...yah i love it, i have this exact one in Khaki green which i love too...so comfy and easy to carry!!

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^will let you know if one pops up too...

but i already called Nordies, Hirshleifers, Saks, NM, Bloomingdales and Jeffrey in NYC--they all checked their systems for other stores but nobody else has it/ordered it at this time...

(thought I would save you some legwork)

luvlatte

Jun 14, 2010
Hi Calisnoopy, I like this bag too! I'm going to look for tge black one in Italy. Do you think there will be stock in italy,

How much is the price in euros!

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^hmm haha i have no idea on the price in euros but in the U.S. it was $1450 usd retail...and 30% off at Saks...but as mentioned, they are all sold out at Saks, though i wouldnt give up...sometimes people return and you just have to keep calling/bugging the SAs :smile:

i think the blacks are a recurring item for coco cocoons but will be at full price still, not discounted, though i could be wrong...best of luck!!!