Chanel clothing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekind20thers

Jan 3, 2008
www.twitter.com
Hello!

I am a photographer looking for Chanel ready-to-wear or couture pieces for an upcoming photoshoot. This may sound bad where can I find Chanel clothing so I can have the model wear once and return it promptly? Does Nordstrom/Saks/NM carry Chanel clothing? Do Chanel boutiques accept returns?

calisnoopy

✌️❤️USC Football✌️
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
hmm...the dept stores def allow returns (sale and full price unless noted final sale at NM), even Chanel boutiques do (as long as its not a sale item)...but i dunno if this is such a good thing???

but yes, to answer your question...you can buy/return fairly easily at Nordstrom and within 60 days at Saks and NM I think :smile:

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I hate to think that a $5000 garment I'm buying has been worn by someone, even if under hot lights for just a few hours.

bekind20thers

Jan 3, 2008
www.twitter.com
Hey, I don't mean to sound bad though! :sad: I'm not a bad person.. I'm actually trying to help the stylist. I live in the middle of nowhere with no Chanel boutiques around and would love to showcase the beautiful clothing. I talked to Chanel's PR Nancy about it and of course, they don't loan for specific photoshoots. Jayne, I don't use hot lights.. strobes ;) I'll shut up now sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.