chanel clogs for spring

yuelee

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
hi does anyone know the price fore theses clogs? and also the lower heeled ones on the chanel website with flowers on the side. thanks:yahoo:

Attachments

• 5-oclogs-mule.jpg
    5-oclogs-mule.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,010
I think some TPF gals put their name on list for this! I wanna know the price too, I know that it's way too high for pair of clogs but they are :heart: So gals if you have some info help!

I think those are more they look like the suede ones. I know the 2 in. Suede with flower in NM The Book is $1295 and the 2 in. Leather from Nordies and Hitshleifers is $895. I am not 100% sure of the 4 in. But I do know they cost more. HTH

I am getting the brown leather 2 in. with flower from Sterling at Nordies. I wanted to get them from Hirsh but have no idea how they will fit. Should be in end of the month. So excited but I am B A N N E D for sure then. DH is libel to have heart failure when he finds out how much they are!!

I saw the beige clog in the nordstroms catalog the other day. I just love these! Does anyone know of NM is getting these in the beige? I know they are getting the black. Still undecided if I should go for black or the beige. They are expensive, but so cute!

I am getting the brown leather 2 in. with flower from Sterling at Nordies. I wanted to get them from Hirsh but have no idea how they will fit. Should be in end of the month. So excited but I am B A N N E D for sure then. DH is libel to have heart failure when he finds out how much they are!!

I :heart: Sterling! What is the price of leather clog with the flower? I really need a pair! I have to stop shopping too- I have been buying lots of makeup- a much cheaper addiction:graucho: Let us know how they fit too

I :heart: Sterling! What is the price of leather clog with the flower? I really need a pair! I have to stop shopping too- I have been buying lots of makeup- a much cheaper addiction:graucho: Let us know how they fit too

They are $895 for both versions of the 2 in. leather. WAY to much but I gotta get them they are soo very cute!

The linen clogs with DESRUES bijoux are $ 1795 + taxes, I just bought them and guess what.. I am returning them. I am so upset at myself right now .. I was dying for these shoes for so long, was on waitlist for so long and I finally got to buy them but really .. after a good night sleep .. and a serious look at the infamous BIJOUX - made of plastic - By simply trying them out, I started loosing a pearl. That's about it .. the quality is just not there, and the overpriced is def an issue. These clogs are sold 820 euros in France, how did they come up with a $ 1000 difference on such item is beyond me for the US market. I was expecting a brooch quality item in metal, and not a plastic element which is going to break in 2 months. I am so upset at myself and at CHANEL right now. I'm done !!! Don't buy those shoes, you will end with a pair of linen clogs not worth the name. If you have to, buy the calfskin models, they are much cheaper and the leather is spectacular. but not the ones with DESRUES, at least not for this price.

Last edited:
It's on hold... Yes . I'm just feeling very upset at myself right now .. and I still have the beige calfskin clogs anyway which are much higher quality .. so I don't know what came up to me yesterday .. I wish I had never received that phone call..... You know, when you are being notified that the waitlist is now opened. It's true that the clogs with bijoux, are Fabulous to look at but the quality versus price is just not justified. Nop and I have to be reasonable and draw the line .. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

They are the ideal candidate for a shoe altar (as opposed to wearing them) or better yet, book ends.

So sorry your thrill bubble burst as the pearls roll off the clogs, and are not quality. What an insult to a person's intelligence! I can hear peeps at Chanel saying oh, put a camelia on it and they'll buy them up. Oh, and make as cheaply as possible, ka-ching for us.