Chanel classic woc availability

April Hughes

Jun 25, 2018
Is the Chanel classic woc in black caviar and ghw an easy combo to get hold of? I have a iridescent blue woc but going to sell and put money towards getting a classic one but heard that they are hard to come by. Im
In uk

Is the Chanel classic woc in black caviar and ghw an easy combo to get hold of? I have a iridescent blue woc but going to sell and put money towards getting a classic one but heard that they are hard to come by. Im
In uk
I think there will always be a black caviar every season, but it is true your iridescent blue is more difficult to come by. If you can, keep it then buy the black separately.

Would you mind posting a picture of your iridescent blue? I've never seen one. Just curious. :smile:

In uk
Black classic caviar WOC not at all hard to come by in the UK (probably depends on the boutique you go to though). I'm not so sure about the availability of gold hardware. I've always seen it in silver, but I've only been looking at them in the last year. It will depend on the season.

I think you should put yourself on a wishlist for that bag. It is not easy to find it available at a store. But it comes back every season.
I was just in UK and France. I was advised by the SA in one of the boutique to go around noon time because they will have some new items to sell that day. If you go later in the day you will only have the colorful items.
They have woc in display but won’t sell it. I scored the only one in Paris the day I went at Bon Marche
WOC 23 collection.
Hope you get yours soon :smile:

F307DF68-6B4A-4AFA-87C8-0FCD156F95EF.jpeg

I am also looking for a black cavia woc with gold hardware and I am in the bay area and I cannot find one. Apparently it is super popular and waitlisted. Ugh!
I can feel you. Bay area especially Palo Alto one always has limited stock and long waitlist. I have to buy from out of state LOL. I am excited for the Chanel boutique in Valley Fair in SJ opening soon!

• Insightful
Reactions: Grande Latte
I can feel you. Bay area especially Palo Alto one always has limited stock and long waitlist. I have to buy from out of state LOL. I am excited for the Chanel boutique in Valley Fair in SJ opening soon!
I like the WOC, but I didn't know black is especially popular, I thought all colors would sell equally well. California is great for white, beige and any pop of color! Seriously!

Now, the black with ghw is available every season but it might be hard to get. I put myself on a waitlist and got it 6 months later. I was offered black with shw twice before getting the ghw offered. If you go to the store on the day they get thru shipment at the beginning of the season, you might get lucky and get one. Good luck.