Chanel Classic Vs. Jumbo

Agree with everyone, please don't let her affect you, it sounds like one of those childish things insecure people would say!

If you must know I have both sizes and find myself reaching for my smaller bags more often as I'm just not someone who carries alot of stuff around.

Or the uber huge patent reissue!!!!:nuts:

Now that would get the BIGGEST RESPECT ever! :roflmfao:

Okay sorry, sparklepurse, but you have to see the humor in all of this. I'm no friendship-wrecker or anything, but you should be surrounded by people who love you for you, and not by some who try to sabotage your happiness. Just my two cents.

This thing turned to be so funny, I would like to share it with her s but I don't care anymore yet I feel sorry for her.

Today I went down town for dinner with my family wearing my Chanel so proudly and she seem to me the best bag I ever have ...

I was planning to get 10C Red Jumbo but the way she said it make m hate to have it…
but I am to get it anyway ...:graucho:

Thanks to all you ladies, you are all nice people and I believe you gave me lesson in life and I feel ashamed :shame: of myself that I got mad because of some childish comment.

sparkle, sounds like your friend has it all mixed up.

Your classic flap is amazing no matter what! Hey, it's a Chanel. period.

If she thinks the bigger the purse, the more superior she is and the more respect she gets, she really needs to tweak her mindset. That's a really distorted perspective to have. I can honestly say the size of the bag has little to do with commanding respect from others..if anything..it's one's demeanor. No offense to your friend but how shallow do you have to be to think that the more in your face a bag is, the more respect you'll gain from your peers? I don't even think there's a direct correlation.