Chanel Classic tote inserts?

Have you checked the Samorga website?
I have. It’s looks like they have one that they say fits it, but I don’t have any experience with them. (And their shipping is super slow.) I’ve tried a couple off of amazon and they weren’t the right size. I’m just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with this particular tote since it‘s so narrow. (I’ve got several inserts for my Deauville‘s and love them!)

I have. It’s looks like they have one that they say fits it, but I don’t have any experience with them. (And their shipping is super slow.) I’ve tried a couple off of amazon and they weren’t the right size. I’m just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with this particular tote since it‘s so narrow. (I’ve got several inserts for my Deauville‘s and love them!)
Samorga is doing Fedex now, typically takes 1-3 weeks to the US.

I have a Samorga in my Jumbo and a Zumoni (?) in my Reissue 227. The quality is identical. The Zumoni is less expensive and shipping is faster. They always send a nice thank you note too. I like the inserts to help with the structure and keep the interior clean. They do take up a lot of room In an already small space.