Chanel Classic Red Lambskin Flap or...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

If you can only own one RED flap, you will pick....

1. Perfo Chanel Flap

2. Classic Lambskin Flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you can only have one red flap, which one would you rather keep? :hysteric:(Assuming they are both the same size, with the same HW/style of chain)
    1.) Red Perfo Chanel Flap
    2.) Red Classic lambskin Flap

new-chanel_003.jpg 1.jpg
  2. The first one. HANDS DOWN. The second one isnt even a flap. It looks like a cosmetic case.

3. The left bag by far.. my red flap of choice would be a vintage jumbo lambskin w/ silver hardware. I don't even know they had silver hardware a couple of years ago? That is my dream bag. :smile:

4. I dont think that is a vintage flap. Its a new one.

5. the red classic flap 4 sure. But i can't see both pics.

6. Red lambskin assuming it is the jumbo (which I'm getting from only 1 photo.) I hated the perf. line. The red lambskin is a true classic and highly coveted!

7. Love the 1st one!

8. The left one hands-down!!.....I'm drooling just from looking at it! While the shade of red on the perforated bag is a gorgeous bright shade, the perforation makes it way too trendy (and I think also harder to maintain over time as it's more porous).

9. The one on the left for SURE. Definately like the newer darker shades of red. :tup:

10. Both are nice, can i take both?

11. the classic lambskin red color is beautiful!

12. Lambskin!

13. hands down for lambskin.. i wonder where could I get that...its gorgeous!

14. One word: Lambskin!

I think the perforated is cute, but I think the holes make it look a bit band-aidy, and the regular lambskin seems more classic. But that's just me!

15. Definitely classic lambskin red flap~~