Chanel classic Medium & Jumbo Flap "nude" Spring/summer 2017

whiteswan1010

May 6, 2015
I was at my store today and asked about the "nude" classic bag color coming soon. He told me yes it is, but will not have the classic quilting, but will be plain caviar leather with gold hardware. Was his day off and did not see it in person.
He told me this is not the finished bag....just a "prototype". So when you see the pictures don't panic...lol. Just like a new car model, far from finished. Chanel is very good at keeping us guessing!
It will not be the classic beige. I see a cooler tone nude. I think I like the color from pics.
Think this is something new, I'm excited to see finished product. Do not know if it will come in mini size.:smile:IMG_1556.jpg IMG_1554_2.jpg

Reactions: ak3 and Lovejennie
thanks for posting these pics @whiteswan1010 ....looks very pretty & will be interesting to see final product since this is a "prototype":graucho:
@Kendie26, just had a thought. I only asked about the nude color because I'm looking for a light shade. Wonder if they will do it in a few other colors too??:oh: Has anyone ever seen a plain classic caviar flap? I asked him "no quilt???". He answered well everything doesn't have to have quilts...LOL.:biggrin:

Reactions: Kendie26
i like it very much!!

I am wondering if the no quilt version would be what this season´s Business Affinity bag (the top part) is like - I saw red, black and electric blue in the boutique and the no quilt caviar looked stunning especially in bright colors

Reactions: whiteswan1010
i like it very much!!

I am wondering if the no quilt version would be what this season´s Business Affinity bag (the top part) is like - I saw red, black and electric blue in the boutique and the no quilt caviar looked stunning especially in bright colors
So weird looking...lol. Love the blush color though.
LOL. it does look weird with just a cutout - but at least we get to see the color.:smile:

i like it very much!!

I went back to the Saks Summer Act 11 list and it says black caviar in medium and jumbo too, gold hardware. Wonder if that means it is coming in black as well?
I did see a "nude" square mini on the list too.:nuts:

Reactions: schuhgal
I was at my store today and asked about the "nude" classic bag color coming soon. He told me yes it is, but will not have the classic quilting, but will be plain caviar leather with gold hardware. Was his day off and did not see it in person.
He told me this is not the finished bag....just a "prototype". So when you see the pictures don't panic...lol. Just like a new car model, far from finished. Chanel is very good at keeping us guessing!
It will not be the classic beige. I see a cooler tone nude. I think I like the color from pics.
Think this is something new, I'm excited to see finished product. Do not know if it will come in mini size.:smile:View attachment 3588903 View attachment 3588905
ok, forget the purse, what about the dress with velcro on the sides???? How awesome to be able to adjust a fitted dress after a nice meal? I am kind of being "cheeky" but it actually is kind of cool.

I went back to the Saks Summer Act 11 list and it says black caviar in medium and jumbo too, gold hardware. Wonder if that means it is coming in black as well?
I did see a "nude" square mini on the list too.:nuts:
square minis are so cute, there´s sth very beautiful about the classic shape in square. But alas i wish i could wear it cross body - this is a dealbreaker for me (I am 5´7.5 (173cm) - so I think it comes up too high.

nude caviar would be so beautiful in a mini square though :sigh: :heart:

ooh, the colour looks really pretty :heart: but honestly I'm not sure about the non quilting of the bag.... maybe the beige will be with quilting and only the nude is without?! (just guessing)
This I must for sure check out at the boutique to decide if I would get it or not

Reactions: bagaholic1303