Chanel classic maxi

gie121

Dec 2, 2009
Hello! Im about to purchase my 1st flap.. im considering the maxi caviar. I stand 5'7" tall.. may i ask those who have the maxi to please post your photo carrying it and indicate your height as well?

Im about to purchase it through a friend that's why i cant personally see the size of the bag when carried.

I already tried the jumbo before it doesnt feel big..

Thanks so much!

Frillylily

O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Hello! Im about to purchase my 1st flap.. im considering the maxi caviar. I stand 5'7" tall.. may i ask those who have the maxi to please post your photo carrying it and indicate your height as well?

Im about to purchase it through a friend that's why i cant personally see the size of the bag when carried.

Thanks so much!
I am 5'2". I carry only maxi bags.Pictures are very decieving. What I do is cut out a piece of cardboard the exact dimensions of the bag and hold it up to my own frame to get a feel for how the bag can work. I did this with the travel flapbag to determine if it was too overpowering. It was interesting to see that you get a more realistic feel for the bag. Good luck! Julia

Frillylily

O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
I am 5'2". I carry only maxi bags.Pictures are very deceiving. What I do is cut out a piece of cardboard the exact dimensions of the bag and hold it up to my own frame to get a feel for how the bag can work. I did this with the travel flapbag to determine if it was too overpowering. It was interesting to see that you get a more realistic feel for the bag. Good luck! Julia

steffy000

Feb 11, 2014

Thanks so much!
I'm 5'8 and LOVE my Maxi!!!!! I really think it makes a statement!