Chanel Classic Flap

I love the black also, it's classic.

I myself am saving up for the large caviar, I'm shorter than you (5') but I have a lot of stuff I need to put in my purse! :amuse:

wickedassin said:
I vote black--it's a classic that you'll use for years. White could get dated in the sense that white's a trend that comes in and out. But that's just my take.

Good point and I agree. The white looks beautiful, however I wonder
how much use you'd get out of it vs. the black.

Does anyone have the White? Perhaps they could chime in here.:idea:

I personally would only carry the white in the summer time. I know the mod look is IN now, (black and white), but for how long?

You ladies think white can't be pulled off during the winter? I so wanted a white bag, for my next purchase (especially if it were gonna be the spy bag), but if I do get the Chanel I want something that I can use anytime..

i love the look of the white in the reissue style. i would love a pink classic though.

get what you want! and if you want to rock a white bag in winter...ther eis nothign wrong with that! hehe :yes:

pink_bai2bi said:
You ladies think white can't be pulled off during the winter? I so wanted a white bag, for my next purchase (especially if it were gonna be the spy bag), but if I do get the Chanel I want something that I can use anytime..

IMHO... probably the white would be with less frequency vs the regularity with the black caviar.

Perhaps think about the colours you gravitate towards (with your clothes) in the winter and year round too.

there's nothing wrong w/ a white bag in winter! personally i think it looks really cool. :rolleyes:

but if it's your first classic flap you might want to go for black... it will last you for years! (i have a 20+ yr old black one that i inherited from my grandma.... and it's still looking good!)