Chanel Classic Flap Price in 2017

camillef_

Apr 10, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to update my files of all the bags I've purchased. Call me crazy but i like having an excel file of how much I've bought bags for and when i bought them and how much they cost now.

I bought a black medium classic flap with ghw in April 2017 in Toronto, Canada. Would anyone know the price of the classic flap back then? I had bought it brand new from the boutique.

Thank you!

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
The price quoted above seems about right because when I bought my sequin flap for 6700 CAD, the regular caviar one was 6350 in 2018.

I remember the days of the 2800 $ Hermes Double Sens... they are now asking 6200 CAD for that simple tote.

Unfortunately all fashion houses are trying to outpace inflation by a wide berth.:shocked:

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to update my files of all the bags I've purchased. Call me crazy but i like having an excel file of how much I've bought bags for and when i bought them and how much they cost now.

I bought a black medium classic flap with ghw in April 2017 in Toronto, Canada. Would anyone know the price of the classic flap back then? I had bought it brand new from the boutique.

Thank you!
Hi there,

I bought the same bag in Vancouver in November 2017 and it was $6325 CAD.

:smile:

Hi everyone,

Thank you!
I love an excel spreadsheet :biggrin: I thought it was just me