Chanel Classic Flap or Boy Bag?

I would advise you to buy what you truly love. It would be good if you can try both on and see how the weight works for you, and which one you think looks the best and makes your heart say "this is it." From your list, it looks like a lovely splash of color would be nice, like a great red. I know you said you were thinking of another black bag, but Chanel makes the most beautiful reds.

I would advise you to buy what you truly love. It would be good if you can try both on and see how the weight works for you, and which one you think looks the best and makes your heart say "this is it." From your list, it looks like a lovely splash of color would be nice, like a great red. I know you said you were thinking of another black bag, but Chanel makes the most beautiful reds.

Thank you so much dear! :smile::smile:
I'll try a red bag, even if a already have two red bag (a New Jackie by Gucci and a Twin Bag by Fendi), BTW, red is my fav colour!

Thank you so much dear! :smile::smile:
I'll try a red bag, even if a already have two red bag (a New Jackie by Gucci and a Twin Bag by Fendi), BTW, red is my fav colour!

You are very welcome. I'm glad you will try a red bag; Chanel reds are really so stunning, and that red is your favorite color just seems to make this decision kismet. I can't wait to see your reveal.

I just picked this up at NM spring 2014. It's a gorgeous color small boy. I have a reissue and a jumbo in neutral colors.

What does everything think of this color? First off its a small boy and medium is more my siZe. This color is gorgeous but not sure if Boy will be classic or not. I'm 40 can't take chances if it ends up being like a trendy thing like cambon.

Should I look for a red classic or keep this color? Do you think it will be worth higher due to rare color? It is like a reddish pink. The color due to lighting here looks pink but it's a reddish pink.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393293908.736078.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393293908.736078.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
I think the Boy bags are trendy and will eventually go the way of the Cambon. But I'd expect them to stay hot for at least a few more years so you should be able to get a great amount of wear out of this bag without having to worry too much about it looking dated, although I don't think you'll want to wear it 5-10 years from now. I don't think the color of your Boy will make it worth more at any point. If you don't have a classic and you like them, I'd go for that instead of the Boy. HTH!

I also like the one you posted most out the four choices. about the size, it really depends on your needs...I'm petite 5'2" and I think the medium is the perfect size, can fit everything I need (long wallet, phone, eyeglass/sunglasses case, lip gloss and keys).