Chanel Classic Flap - Small vs Medium vs Large sizes

Mar 13, 2006
If you could only have one, which one would you get???? I know jumbo is better for every day but it's SO big!!!! The large (maybe medium?) is better for nights. I can only afford one bag...which one should I go with? I need an every day bag as well as something that I could dress up for a night out. Which one would you recommend?????

Thanks!

I like the large best for a dinner to evening look. Most of the classic flaps I have are large. If you want to wear the large during the day you can do that too, but it will only fit the necessities. The only reason I got the navy in the jumbo is because I wanted a funkier look for the navy color and the jumbo defnitely does that for it. Good luck choosing!

Reactions: GGGirl
doulosforhim said:
the jumbo is nice but too large for night life.
i'd go with the large.
good luck.

I agree. The jumbo is perfect for day but too much for evening:supacool: . Personally I think that if somebody carries a large purse when they are going out they look like they only have one designer bag and they want to show it off eventhough it is out of place:upsidedown: . Hope you get what I mean:shame:

haha, I'm struggling with this same question: large or jumbo. Jumbo doesn't look as good as the large on me but I know I'd use it more during the day. Decisions decisions!!