Chanel Classic Flap Jumbo - Chevron vs Diamond Quilt dilemma

Which is more durable?

• Total voters

Takotsubo

Jun 14, 2020
I am seeking opinions as to the durability of chevron quilting when compared with diamond quilting. I am specifically looking at getting a jumbo classic flap in caviar leather. I have worries that the chevron may not have the same structural integrity of the diamond and as such it may loose its shape over time. I am hoping that caviar may reduce this risk. Has anyone had a bag experience with chevron style chanel?

Appreciate any advice!

I took some detailed pictures of my jumbo a couple of weeks ago. Any flap regardless of what is used to make it will crease. The lamb is just that bit more noticeable. Here's a picture from the back. Hope that helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615-131152_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615-131152_Photos.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I am seeking opinions as to the durability of chevron quilting when compared with diamond quilting. I am specifically looking at getting a jumbo classic flap in caviar leather. I have worries that the chevron may not have the same structural integrity of the diamond and as such it may loose its shape over time. I am hoping that caviar may reduce this risk. Has anyone had a bag experience with chevron style chanel?

Appreciate any advice!
I have a Jumbo dB flap beige Chevron and I adore it! I’ve had zero issueS with structure or corners. It’s proven to just as durable as my caviar classic.i worry more of color transfer. I would buy the chevron again in a heartbeat! I’ve never seen another bag like mine which feels pretty special.