Chanel Classic Flap in Black Patent

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies!!

I need your help! I'm on the verge of buying a new chanel black patent, but I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger because I don't know it it's worth buying. It's gorgeous, but would you say patent can be worn casually? ladies with the bag, any insight?! please and thank you!! :biggrin:

2. I have one and love it. Like lots of things, depending on the rest of your ensemble, it can be casual or much more formal.
    I encourage you to get patent! There was an event I'd gone to, there were several black lamb or caviar flaps. I had the only patent one. IMHO it was the most suitable for the occasion. I just really love that bag.

3. My first Chanel is a black patent M/L which I got from Rue Cambon.
    It brings back sweet memories of our second honeymoon :heart:
    Have used it very often and glad to say it looks brand new.
    I keep a soft flannel to gently wipe away any fingerprints whenever I use it.
    Does not need babying at all.
    Just be careful that it does not come into contact with glossy magazines etc.
    Hope that helps. :smile:

4. I have several patent Chanel's and I absolutely love them! My Black Jumbo Chevron with SHW is just TDF. Also have one in a gorgeous pink (because I really like pink) lol
    I'm reading between the lines here, but I think this handbag makes your heart sing... so I say go for it. I take a little bit of extra care with patent - mainly don't expose it to high heat and/or humidity. It will make the outside back pocket stick a bit, or get a little sticky. I store it with a small piece of fabric in that back pocket just to be extra careful.
    Otherwise, I wear my patent handbags everywhere! Hope you get it! :yes: